Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Portraits of Alien Abductees by Steven Hirsch

New York photographer Steven Hirsch has put together a number of portraits of Alien Abductees placed next to their hand-drawn images which are supposed to depict the details of the abduction. He visited this year's International UFO Conference to meet, photograph and interview people who avow close contact with extraterrestrials. He said:
'I don't want my audience to have any preconceptions about these people before they see my images and read their words.

'My interviews barely break the surface of what is going on in their lives ... or in their minds. I'm not an analyst, my questions are not intended to find answers but to allow people to tell us their stories.





































Via: Dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment